Win This Necklace
We are excited to announce another jewellery competition! This time we have teamed up with Morena Fiore of Kode Accessories, and we are giving away one of her beautiful pieces. Here at Style Doctors, we love the simple addition of colorful accessories to add that something special to any outfit.
To win this necklace, tell us what you would style with this piece.
All of the gorgeous Statement necklaces (called Kode Cubes) are bespoke and hand made, so they are each unique. Each wooden Kode Cube is made by hand rather than factory produced, guaranteeing each creation to be special to the individual. “Every piece is hand painted, taking inspiration from the latest fashion and items that I fall in love with, as well as from the seasons.”
Each geometric necklace is made up of 5 x 20mm wide faceted wooden hexagon / cube beads that have been painted using acrylic paint.
The beads are varnished for a slight shiny finish and the cord is left adjustable with a knot you can move to make the necklace bigger or smaller. Cord is approximately 75cm long (including the extra cord to adjust the necklace).
Necklace – more or less 76cm long
Wooden beads – 20mm diameter
Win this necklace
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. By entering the limited edition necklace competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This competition is open residents of the UK.
3. By entering this competition, you agree that your details including your email address/address may be used to keep you informed about Style Doctors promotions, products and news.
4. The winning entries will be those which, in the sole opinion of the Style Doctors, are it’s favourite entry. You must start your sentence with “I’d style this necklace with.”
5. The winner will be announced on 8th of July 2016. Last entries must be submitted by 11pm on the 7th of July 2016.
6. The winner will be sent the necklace by post after they have been informed.
7. Winners will be required to share their winning necklace picture worn by themselves to be shown on the Style Doctors social media pages.