The Video Wardrobe Edit
During these difficult times, we appreciate that life has changed for everyone. With most of us spending time at home unable to go out and do some of the things that we usually enjoy, we want to help you keep productive and help in any way we can.
In light of this, Style Doctors is now offering a video call service to help you organize and edit your wardrobe called The Video Wardrobe Edit.
Keep > Renew > Recycle
Some people are using this time at home to learn a language, volunteer and catch up on to-do lists. Style Doctors is here to help you organize and edit your wardrobe. We appreciate that ‘getting dressed’ and thinking about ‘outfits’ is not on anyone’s priority list right now however we do also appreciate that some of you have been requesting that we move our services to video calls.
This service is less about creating outfits but more about leaving you with items that are 100% right for you. A de-cluttered, organised wardrobe.
Your Style Doctor helps you sort through your wardrobe offering advice on what to keep, what to put aside for altering and what to recycle or donate.
On average, the average person wears between 20-40% of their wardrobe. We aim to help you decide which items are worth keeping, leaving you with a wardrobe you love and ready to wear again.
- Fill in a style questionnaire
- Arrange a call time with your stylist
- Do any pre-session organizing
- Have an active video connection (WhatsApp or Skype)
- Your Style Doctor calls to help you organise your wardrobe
- Stylists calls and helps you sort through your wardrobe offering advice on what to keep, what to put aside for altering and what to recycle or donate
- Duration: 1.5hrs
- Cost: £65/$80/300AED
We look forward to help you organise your wardrobe during this time.