Style Competition – Win a Statement Necklace
Style Doctors is ten years old this year and as one of the longest running personal shopper and personal stylist companies in the UK we are teaming up with talented designers and brands to bring you some great prizes over the next few weeks.
This week we’ve teamed-up with talented jewellery designer Emmie from Emmie Lou and you can win one of her amazing statement necklaces by entering below.
Emmie Lou produces unique, statement pieces of jewellery. These bright, bold pieces are for confident women who aren’t afraid to express themselves. Each piece is designed and created in Ireland by Emmie.
‘This is my first jewellery collection. I studied fashion design in Manchester and since then I have been working in the clothing industry. I have always wanted to have my own company designing jewellery. It’s been a long road but it’s finally happening!’
Truly stand out from the crowd in this eye-catching geometric asymmetrical necklace. The large laser cut pendant hangs from a silver plated curb chain and features an Emmie Lou brand tag.
Simply start your sentence with ‘I’d style this necklace with….’
To increase your chances of winning share this page on Facebook!
The winner will be announced on the 20th of November 2014.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. By entering the limited edition necklace competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open residents of the UK.
3. By entering this Competition, you agree that your details including your email address/address may be used to keep you informed about Style Doctors promotions, products and news.
4. The winning entries will be those which, in the sole opinion of Style Doctors, are its favourite entry.
5. The winners will be announced on the 20th of November 2014. Last entries must be submitted by 2pm on the 20th of November.
6. The winner will be sent the necklace by post after they have been informed.
7. Winners will be asked to share their winning necklace picture worn by themselves to be shown on Style Doctors social media pages.